Proceeds benefit Crooms Academy athletic programs and scholarships
Set a Personal Record on this flat, fast chip timed road race through historic downtown Sanford. Then celebrate at Fort Mellon Park.
Date & Time
Saturday, October 5, 2013
- 6:00am - Race Day Registration
- 7:30am - 5k Run/Walk
- 8:30am - Kid Dash(100 yards) Free to all kids (under 12)!
- 8:30am - Awards Ceremony
All checks payable to Crooms Academy
- Registration Online at www.run4acause.org/crooms5K – On-line registration closes at Wednesday October 2, 1:00 pm
- Drop off at Crooms Academy Front Office by Oct. 1
2200 West 13th St, Sanford FL 32771
- Mail-in registrations must be received by Sept. 30
Mail Paper Registrations to: 2200 West 13th St, Sanford FL 32771
Packet Pick-up & Rnegistratio
- Sports Authority
1301 WP Ball Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32771
- October 3rd - Thursday 12pm-7pm at Sport Authority
- October 4th - Friday - Sports Authority
- Day of Event 6 am – 7:15 am Ft. Mellon Park
- T-shirts guaranteed for first 500 participants
- Post race celebration at Fort Mellon Park with drinks and other refreshments.
Entry Fees (Non-refundable)
- Through Midnight Mon, September 23: $20
- Through Midnight Thurs, October 3: $25
- Event Day Registration: $30
- K-12 Student (under 18): $15
Location & Parking
- Start and finish at Fort Mellon Park
- First St. closed use Third St. to parking
- Parking available at chamber of commerce parking lot, First St. and Sanford Ave.; Palmetto Ave, and seminole Blvd.
Last Year's Race
- Click here to view the race results for the 5k.
- Click here to view and purchase pictures taken at the race.